Fighting for racial & economic justice in Maine
The A. Philip Randolph Institute was the first constituency group established within the AFL-CIO. Our Maine chapter is being founded to advance the cause of full participation of people of color in our unions and communities, to develop leaders and activists of color, and to eliminate racism and its effects in our organizations and throughout our state.
All who support our goals are welcome to participate! Please email us at email@example.com for more information!
AFL-CIO News Feed
- What Are Apprenticeships? -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Secretary-Treasurer Redmond Helps Kick Off National Apprenticeship Week -
- Engaging Voters Every Day: The Working People Weekly List -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: AFGE Records Biggest October Membership Growth Since 2015 -
- I Drove the President's Motorcade in New Mexico -