Fighting for racial & economic justice in Maine
The A. Philip Randolph Institute was the first constituency group established within the AFL-CIO. Our Maine chapter is being founded to advance the cause of full participation of people of color in our unions and communities, to develop leaders and activists of color, and to eliminate racism and its effects in our organizations and throughout our state.
All who support our goals are welcome to participate! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
New BLS Data: Union Membership Grows by More than 200,000 in 202219 Jan, 2023 Read More > New BLS Data: Union Membership Grows by More than 200,000 in 2022
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: International Unions Call for Justice for 42 Miners Killed in October -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Historic Job Growth in 2022 Reflects Strong but Uneven Economic Recovery -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Help HuffPost Union Members Secure Fair Contract -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Machinists Launch Training to End Workplace Violence and Harassment -
- What to do after Roe v. Wade? -